Seaboard Corporation is a dynamic company with worldwide operations. We offer a broad range of domestic and international career opportunities at all levels and job functions.
We recognize that diversity is the key to successful operations and seek highly motivated, energetic people to join our diverse group. We value entrepreneurial spirit, respect and compatibility with fellow workers in a stimulating, collaborative and exciting work environment.
We are committed to providing competitive compensation and quality employee benefits. The diverse needs of our employees make the selection and provision of the most suitable mix of benefits an important objective for the Company.
9000 West 67th St
Benefits in 5 Key Areas
*Specific benefits may vary depending upon the position and location
“One thing that makes me proud to be a Seaboard employee is their philanthropic activities. Seaboard has always been very generous in helping those in need, both in the United States and at our international locations, as well as helping individual employees during times of personal tragedy.”
“Seaboard touches the lives of millions of people around the world in ways which most people cannot begin to comprehend. I love being part of a company that does that with no expectations from the community.”
- Medical Coverage: Options for Employee only, Employee and Spouse, Employee and Children or Family. Effective date of hire, if elected.
- Teladoc: Virtual doctor visits, including general medicine, dermatology and behavioral health.
- Vision Coverage: Included with Medical Coverage, if elected.
- Prescription Coverage: Retail Pharmacy and Home Delivery Pharmacy options.
- Dental Coverage: Options for employee-only or family. Effective date of hire, if elected.
- Voluntary Aflac Benefits: Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Accident Coverage.
- Johns Hopkins Medicine Assured Excellence Program: Program designed to connect employees and their dependents with high quality health care at minimal to no cost. The program includes benefits for a broad range of services.
- Wellness Program: Gym membership reimbursements; on-site fitness center; on-site fitness classes; flu shot clinic; wellness lunch n’ learns; fitness challenges; onsite mobile dentistry and mobile mammography.
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Healthcare and Dependent Care options available.
- Employee Assistance Program: Confidential counseling, financial information and resources, legal support and resources, work-life solutions, and more.
- Livongo: Diabetes management program that is fully paid by Seaboard.
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance: Two times annual salary.
- Voluntary Life Insurance: Additional coverage options for employee, spouse and dependent children.
- Short-Term Disability Coverage: Full or partial salary continuation for qualifying medical leaves up to 90 days in duration.
- Long-Term Disability Coverage: Partial salary continuation for qualifying medical leaves over 90 days in duration.
- Competitive compensation and bonus packages
- 401(k) Retirement Account
- Retirement Q&A sessions with financial advisors
- Paid Time Off (PTO): No waiting period for new employees to accrue and use PTO.
- Eight Paid Holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and two floating holidays.
- Professional Development Opportunities & Support: Professional certification/continuing education; in-house and off-site training opportunities.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program: Reimbursement for tuition, fees and books. Up to $4,000 per year for undergraduate studies; up to $5,000 per year for graduate.
- Paid Parental Leave
- Matching Gifts Program: 100% company match for qualifying charitable contributions up to $2,500 per year, per employee.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO): One full day or two half days per year to volunteer at a qualifying charitable organization.
- Charitable Activities and Events: Kicks for a Cause Fridays, KC Corporate Challenge, Company organized volunteer events (Ronald McDonald House, Veteran’s Community Project, etc.), Animal Friends Week, United Way Week, Ronald McDonald House, Blood drives, and more!
- Employee Events: March Madness Ping Pong Tourney; Kids to Work Day; Dogs to Work Day; Summer Send-Off Cornhole Tourney; American Royal BBQ; SJB Golf Tourney; Holiday Party, etc.
- Catered Lunches: Cinco de Mayo luncheon; KC Eats monthly lunches; BLT Day; Pork Chop Day; Ugly Sweater Luncheon.
- Employee Meat Purchase Program: Pork and turkey products at discounted prices.